Inane Ramblings

30 July 2006

The White House responds!

Remember this letter I wrote to the 'president' back on 25 May?

I have just now received a reply.

There were two "standard response" cards stuffed into an envelope.

#1 says: Due to mail screening procedures, we have only recently recieved your letter. We appreciate your patience in awaiting a response.

#2 says: On behalf of President Bush, thank you for contacting the White House. We have sent your message to the appropriate Federal agency that can best address your concerns. After reviewing your correspondence, the agency will respond directly to you as promptly as possible. - The office of Presidential Correspondence.


So, I guess that means I made the no-fly list today. I'm so proud.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home